Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm baaaaccckkkkk.....and blessed

I know all of my faithful readers- both of you - have left me because it's almost been a year since I last blogged. I thought today would be the perfect day to return.

I cannot put into words what I've experienced in the past 8 weeks. I'll let pictures and videos tell you. If you want to be blessed, take time to watch the videos.

Reading and studying this with an AMAZING small group. If you haven't read it, I would highly recommend it. It is very challenging and convicting, but can change your life.


This song was introduced to me by a friend....WOW...especially the part about this is our temporary home. Have you ever thought of that?


Speaking of temporary home, can I leave out this?


I've been challenged about what to do with the blessings I abundantly have.


What are you doing that matters?


This is my favorite - you can't see anything on this. This was recorded last night and will be aired on CBS on April 22nd. I would watch it if I were you. Just listen for now then you can watch the emotion at the end of the month. I think this is what it's all about....how great He is....That on the cross my burden gladly bearing, He bled and died to take away my sin.


I've been watching the OWN network a lot lately - good channel - highly recommend it. Last night, I watched a show about Oprah herself. I will leave you with a few thought provoking quotes.

1. God can dream a bigger dream than you can ever dream for yourself. What would You have me to do?
2. To whom much is given, much is required.
3. What is real, what is lasting, is who you are and what you were meant to bring. What is the gift you were meant to give?

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Welcome back to blogging, Buffy! You were missed! Love what you shared too! I am addicted to the song "Blessings" right now...it truly makes me realize how blessed I am, even when I don't have those things for which I've prayed. I love the line, "What if the trials of this life are just God's mercies in disquise?" Gets me emotional everytime! Keep enjoying the journey my friend! God is taking you places! It's exciting to hear you share it!

francescamungo said...

ottimo lavoro

francescamungo said...

ottimo lavoro

hapi said...

Hi Buffy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

kevin21 said...

POLO Sweaters For Men collar American leisure shirt may with the jacket, the leisure trousers, jeans matching put on. The shirt size must the synthesis, the sleeve length surpass western-style clothes sleeve cuff 1cm generally, gets the place to be higher than the western-style clothes to get place 0.5cm generally, the POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men neckband accommodates two hands generally Refer to good, extremely loose or extremely tight small will let the human look like is extremely uncoordinated, other spot like shoulder width, the chest measurement long sleeve for women, the waist must be appropriate, cannot too big or Too small POLO T-Shirts For Men.
The shirt was most lets the gentleman show the charm the clothing, the shirt design, the color, the craft, the function was in the clothing is extremely difficult to substitute. But is putting on is maintaining xude67ssl, Actually has some to let the question which the human has a headache. Summer, many work place personnel are putting on and so on Polo for women polo to favor the shirt. Regarding clothing and so on some T-shirt unlined upper garment polo shirt, although may increase the human body quantity of heat the radiation, but actually does not conform to the work place environment. But are many, the people are putting on shirt time, Will have some false ideas POLO Shirts For Men.

emma said...

I really enjoyed Crazy Love when i read it too! The guy also has a dvd series with him talking and stuff too that my youth group watched, very awesome!

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

soldes lunettes de soleil Envoi rapide et soigne, tout comme decrit. Merci! A + + + + +

solde lunettes de soleil 100% du vendeur Grande, merci lunettes de soleil pas cher pour tout

ray ban lunettes de soleil femme So Sweet! I Will Be Back Soon!

ahaMee said...

great mate!